Journal #8
1. My Room
-It's quiet and I can always run in there when I'm feeling down and I can spend time by myself in there when I need it.
-I can always play with my dog even though I'm indoors because she's outside of my window where I can see her
-I can express myself with no one around me
2. The Beach
-I love the ocean! It feels good and refreshing.
-When I'm in the ocean, everything in my mind disappears and I feel like I'm in peace.
-I love the sun beaming down on me because it's relaxing
-I can hang out with friends and do all kinds of stuff at the beach and just have a blast (play volleyball, chicken fight, etc.)
3. The Mall
-I love to shop for clothes because I like to stay in style
-There's always food!
-I like to get out of the house and hang out with my friends and the mall is the first place we can think of going to.
-It is full of people
No comments:
Post a Comment