I think I would compare myself to a diary. When it comes to things that I really should let out, I keep it to myself instead. I know I do share my secrets with my friends but just certain things I keep to myself. Even my parents said that I like to keep things bottled up.
The reason I chose to be a diary, is because a diary is used to write about your day, how you feel, & etc. The only thing is that whatever you record, is kept secret & can never be shared with anyone else, which is just like me.
Another thing is that in a diary, you can also vent about things. You spill out your feelings in the diary. This relates to me because a lot of my friends love to come up to me and vent to me in hopes that I'd give them advice.
No comments:
Post a Comment