Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Roots & Recipes (PLANS)

Journal#3

1. The food I have chosen is Pork Adobo. My experience that I've had with Pork Adobo is that I've always had it when I was just a little girl. I loved it when it has just been cooked because its a lot more flavorful and tender.

2. I will be interviewing my grandmother, Lina, on Wednesday, August 26, 2009.

3. QUESTIONS :

1. What is Pork Adobo?
2. What kinds of ingredients is in this special dish?
3. Do you enjoy making it? If so, why?
4. Is it a tradition in the family?
a. Who started it?
5.How long have you been making Pork Adobo?
6. What's the best part of making it?
7. Did you eat is as a child?
a. Did you always like it?
8. When was the most memorable time you made this dish?
9. What do you think is unique about your Pork Adobo that differs from other people's Pork Adobo?

No comments:

Post a Comment