For I am secretive.
I refuse to be open,
open with all my secrets.
But humanity will vent
and it's my duty to lend an ear.
It's my duty to relieve the stress,
the thoughts that runs through their mind.
As we grow old,
we will start to part.
But when we meet again,
you'll look back on those days
and you'll soon find a smile appearing onto your face.
The memories of when I made you laugh
when you had your problems.
Specifically, boy problems.
You'll find that no matter what,
I've been there.
Through all the ups and downs,
I've been there.
I am loyal.
For I am a diary.
Hey Alex (:
ReplyDeleteI like your poem on how it describes a diary in the beginning of the poem & the last line says "For I am a diary". It describes you or even anyone who would look back to the memories that you had in the past & just smile when you think about it again. For example, "But when we meet again, you'll look back on those days and you'll soon find a smile appearing onto your face. The memories of when I made you laugh". Overall, your poem is very good. (: