Tuesday, September 7, 2010

College

Colleges: University Of Hawaii
                Hawaii Pacific University 


Reason: 
The reasons why I chose University Of Hawaii and Hawaii Pacific University is because they're both located on the islands. When I grow older I wouldn't want to leave the islands even if it's a good opportunity to see what else is out there. I specifically chose University Of Hawaii because for one, I love to dance and I wanted to be UH Rainbow dancer. It would be such a great experience. Another reason is that if that whole thing doesn't work out, I'd fall back on majoring in Nursing. I've also wanted to become a Pediatric Nurse. Now I chose Hawaii Pacific University is because if things didn't work out for me in UH, I'd go to there instead. They have about the same things I'm interested in majoring in like UH.

No comments:

Post a Comment